In and around Moab and beyond! All tours need to be met at location of business; in town and at airport.
Three tours, half-day each.
Check-in Times vary. See below.
All the best things come in threes.
Wild West Voyages has teamed up with our partners Redtail Air and Outlaw Adventure Tours to bring you an unforgettable combination of adventures! Guests will take a sunset jeep or you-drive UTV tour on their first evening. The following morning, board a Canyonlands & Arches air tour and that afternoon a scenic raft trip on the Colorado River. This package adventure is great for families or friends looking to enjoy all the outdoor and natural wonders of Southern Utah.
Sunset Jeep/You-Drive Sunset Tour — Hell’s Revenge is known for its high, steep climbs, heart-pounding descents, and beautiful views of the La Sal Mountains and Grandstaff Canyon. The most spectacular view is at the overlook, where you’re high above the Colorado River, able to take in Moab’s most beautiful scenery!
Canyonlands & Aches Air Tour — See both of southeastern Utah’s renowned national parks in one memorable flight! Capture the moments with stunning aerial photography, and experience Moab in a way that you will never forget. From a bird’s eye view, you will see Upheaval Dome, Island in the Sky, the White Rim, the Maze, the Land of Standing Rocks, the Confluence of the Green and Colorado Rivers, the Needles, and Grabens, and Delicate Arch.
Last Call Raft Trip — This is Moab’s premier boutique rafting experience. Relax or paddle along as we row you into late light on the famous Colorado River. Admire expansive vistas and ever-changing reds and golds along canyon walls while soaking up an occasional mild-to-moderate splash (depending on the season). Enjoy a few hours in the “river world” professional guides, quality gear, and top-notch service that will perfectly cap off your day of adventure.
|Group of 2||$1199|
|Group of 3||$1649|
|Group of 4||$1799|
|Group of 5||$1849|
|Group of 6||$2299|
|Group of 7||$2749|
|Group of 8||$3199|
Outlaw Jeep/You-Drive UTV Tours: Sunset Tour
- Must be booster age and supply their own booster seat
- Must have proof of insurance for jeep or utv drivers
Wild West Voyages: Last Call Raft Trip
- Minimum of 5 years old and 50 lbs
- Guests’ weight and age needed for booking
Redtail Air: Canyonlands & Arches Air Tour
- Tour may be booked with other Redtail Air guests, not guaranteed private air tour.
- All ages are welcome on the flight! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air.
Contact Concierge at Redtail Air: Multi-Day Moab Adventure Package: Land, Water & Air Tours- Redtail Air (flyredtail.com) to inquire online.
Call Redtail Air concierge at: 435-259-7421
For more information or to book each tour individually, contact:
- Outlaw Adventure Tours at 435-260-7451 and Outlaw Jeep Adventures | Jeep, RZR Tours & Jeep Rentals, Moab, Ut (outlawadventuretours.com)
- Wild West Voyages at 435-355-0776 or book your Last Call Raft Tour online at Half Day “Last Call” Moab Raft Trip | Wild West Voyages
- Redtail Air at 435-259-7421 and National Park Airplane Tours in Utah – Redtail Air Adventures (flyredtail.com)
This is a suggested tour schedule. Subject to availability, all three partners can alter timing to fit your travel itinerary.
Sunset Jeep/You-Drive Sunset UTV Tour: arrive 15 minutes before 5:30pm, finishing at 8:30pm
Canyonlands & Arches Flight: 9am or 11am flight, 90 minutes, arrive 30 minutes before flight
Last Call Raft Trip down the Colorado River: arrive at 1:30pm, finishing at 6pm
What to Bring on Sunset 4×4 Tour
- Proof of insurance for those driving
- If your child requires a booster seat, please bring your own, they will not be supplied
What to Bring on Canyonlands & Arches Air Tour
- Water, a light jacket, camera, and a smile
What to Bring on Rafting Trip
- Hat, sunscreen
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear if necessary
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
- You might also want a waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
- *For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks
- We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!