Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
2pm - Around 6pm
4 ½ hrs (2 ½+ river hours)
$74 Adults | $60 Youth (AGES 5-17)
Ages 5 and up at most water levels
Admire the golden light and ever-changing colors on the canyon walls along the Arches National Park boundary. End your day on a natural high of “river magic.” An overall milder experience than our AM Raft Trip, this section provides calmer floats punctuated by occasional splash; the well-known Whites Rapid (Class II or III depending on the season) will cool you on a hot summer afternoon. Let us literally row you into the sunset as you relax and contemplate the journey. The perfect way to cap off your adventures for the day.
Note: Tour times and availability may change due to water levels.
- Transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M., LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!