Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
2pm - Around 6pm
4 ½ hrs (2 ½+ river hours)
$595 flat rate + 3% land use fee for 1-8 guests
$75 ea. additional guest up to 11 total
Ages 5 and up and 50 lbs. minimum at most water levels
Admire the golden light and ever-changing colors on the canyon walls along the Arches National Park boundary. End your day on a natural high of “river magic.” Your group will enjoy private transportation along the scenic Highway 128, your own guide, and a raft just for your group. An overall milder experience than our AM Raft Trip, this section provides calmer floats punctuated by occasional splash; the well-known Whites Rapid (Class II or III depending on the season) will cool you on a hot summer afternoon. Let us literally row you into the sunset as you relax and contemplate the journey. The perfect way to cap off your adventures for the day.
Call us at (435) 355-0776 to book your private trip today!
- Private transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- Licensed, professional guide dedicated exclusively to your group
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M., LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!