Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
2pm - Around 6pm
4 ½ hrs (2 ½+ river hours)
$74 Adults | $60 Youth (AGES 5-17)
Ages 5 and up at most water levels
Admire the golden light and ever-changing colors on the canyon walls along the Arches National Park boundary. End your day on a natural high of “river magic.” Let us literally row you into the sunset as you relax and contemplate the journey. Rapids vary depending on water levels and season (range is class I-III). The perfect way to cap off your adventures for the day.
Note: Tour times and availability may change due to water levels.
- Transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M., LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!