Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
12pm - Around 4:30pm
4 ½ hrs (2 ½+ river hours)
$85 Adults | $75 Youth (AGES 5-17)
Ages 5 and up at most water levels
A mild-to-moderate whitewater experience with plenty of tranquil float time. Relax and simply gaze at the astounding beauty of canyon country while your guide rows you down the Colorado River, or boost your group activity level by paddling along. Trips average 2 ½ – 3 hours on the water (total 4 – 4 ½ hours) along the famous Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River just outside of Moab.
The PM or “High Noon” river run begins under an open desert sky with distant mesas and mountains, then drops in between high red rock walls for a canyon river experience that skirts the edge of Arches National Park. Lots of riffles provide splash and the well-known Whites Rapid (Class II or II depending on the season) will cool you on a hot summer afternoon.
Note: Tour times and availability may change due to water levels.
- Transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M., LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!