Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
All day, March through October
For beginner to advanced mountain bikers
Prices vary; call to inquire
This can be done in one day for people who want to do and see as much as possible in a short time frame. You may also go biking one day and rafting another. The package is priced as a half day mountain bike tour of your choice, and river activity of your choice.
Mountain biking brought to you by Rim Tours, a tried and true Moab original mountain bike expedition outfitter.
Start your day pedaling one of Moab’s famous scenic trails on a high quality bike with a professional guide. Choose from beginner terrain to advanced bike routes.
Wrap it up with a float on the Colorado River. Relax in a raft rowed by your guide or stay active and paddle your own inflatable kayak with guide supervision.
Please call us at 435-236-3913 to arrange this special adventure day!
Half Day Bike Tour Includes:
- a full suspension 2018 Santa Cruz bike (upgrades available)
- bike insurance
- 1 water bottle (guests keep as a souvenir)
- transportation from/to trailhead
- entrance and land use fees
- choice of a variety or trail rides from beginner to advanced
For the bike portion of your day:
Bring extra water and a way to carry it. Wear comfortable walking shoes, hiking boots or cycling shoes.
Bike Tour Pricing:
- Half day mountain bike tour: one guest only $149
- 2-3 guests $99 each
- 4-8 guests $89 each
- 9-24 guests $85 each
- Larger group discount available
- Transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M. and LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!