Wild West Voyages High Ropes Challenge Course, 422 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT and Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
Times vary; please call to inquire
$850 + tx for 1-6 guests
$156 + tx for each additional guest. Includes lunch.
June – August 8:00
Attention guests: Wild West Challenge Course is OPEN! We have closed one element, the giant swing, for 2020 as it requires significant close contact between guide and guest.
Challenge yourself, support your group, learn and laugh together on this full day adventure experience! This is the perfect team-building day for families, corporate groups, parties, and tour groups.
Start and end your epic Moab adventure day at Wild West Voyages. Step up to a morning guided 2-hour high ropes adventure course challenge followed by an afternoon of family-friendly guided rafting on the Colorado River! Rafting tour covers mild to moderate rapids (class I-III depending on the season) as well as flatwater float sections with an opportunity to swim in the river. Oar raft rowed by a guide or group paddle options available (depending on group ages and numbers).
Includes all transportation, high-quality equipment, safety gear, professional challenge course facilitation, professional river guide, and a river side picnic lunch. All dedicated to your private group and fine tuned to suit your needs.
Challenge Course Activities 9:30-11:30, River Adventure 12:00 – 4:30. (9:10 a.m. check-in; return time approximate).
- Professional challenge course guide-facilitator
- Harness, helmet, and challenge course equipment
- Orientation and instruction
- Self-selected combination of high ropes and/or low ropes elements
- Transportation to the Colorado and back from our downtown Moab shop
- Coastguard approved PFD (flotation vest) and rafting equipment
- Professional river guide
- River side picnic lunch
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!