Wild West Voyages High Ropes Challenge Course, 422 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT and Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
Times vary; please call to inquire
$160 Adults. $140 Youth (Ages 6-17).
The perfect family day or group team building itinerary! Start and end your epic Moab adventure day at Wild West Voyages. Take the morning high ropes adventure course challenge followed by an afternoon of family-friendly rafting on the Colorado River! Rafting tour covers mild to moderate rapids (class I-III depending on the season) as well as flatwater float sections with an opportunity to swim in the river. Includes all transportation, high-quality equipment, safety gear, professional guide and a riverside picnic lunch.
Challenge Course Activities 9:30-11:30, River Adventure 12:00 – 4:30. (9:10 a.m. check-in; return time approximate). Adults (18 and up, max weight 250 lbs.) – $160 plus applicable tax. Youth (6-17) – $140 plus applicable tax.
Available beginning March 15. Minimum three tickets for each activity; please call for availability.
- Professional guide-facilitator
- Harness, helmet, and equipment
- Orientation and instruction
- Self-selected combination of high ropes and/or low ropes elements
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!