Colorado River near Moab Utah
Times vary; call to arrange
~3 ½ hours
$375 Private Charter flat rate for 1-4 guests
$110 ea. additional guest, up to 8 guests total
+3% land use fee charged on all tours
Ages 13 and Up, Beginner to Experienced
It’s no wonder this activity is gaining in popularity every day! Enjoy practicing a new skill, interact with river features at surface level, benefit from the core exercise inherent in stand-up paddling. We feature top-of-the-line HALA inflatable boards and caring, safety conscious instructor-guides. Half day “SUP” trips take place on mostly flat water with a few riffles but can be planned according to your experience or comfort levels. A private tour with your own air-conditioned van and guide for 1-4 guests. Embrace the Wild West spirit and try a new kind of adventure! Expect to get wet.
- Top of the line HALA inflatable stand up paddleboard
- Private transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown location
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest (though we will be paddling in mostly calm water)
- Safety and technical instruction by your private professional guide
- Water and snacks
- Helmets available upon request
NOTE: Wetsuits, jackets, and river booties are available for rent at check-in.
We recommend a hat, sunscreen, shoes that stay on your feet (no flip flops), and comfortable clothing you can get wet. It’s a good idea to bring an additional long sleeve shirt in case of breezes or cooler weather, and rain gear if you think it might rain.