Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
8:30am - Around 4:30pm
7+ hrs (about 6 river hours)
$840 + 3% land use fee for 1- 8 guests
$110 ea. additional guest up to 11 total
Ages 5 and up and 50 lbs. minimum at most water levels
This Moab river rafting trip features the best of the local Colorado River. Your group will enjoy private transportation along the scenic Highway 128, your own guide, and a raft just for your group. Float a mix of flat-water for swimming and six named rapids of mild to moderate whitewater (Class I-III depending on the season). Skirt the border of Arches National Park and marvel at the red cliffs and canyons, while learning about the human and natural history of this wondrous corridor. Enjoy a diverse river running experience and become acquainted with this famous and classic river way of the West. We will stop and explore sandy beaches and enjoy a picnic along the way. Trips average 5 ½ – 6 river hours (total trip time 7 – 7 ½ hours) with something for everyone. Relaxing guide row or group paddle options available. Give your group a day to remember! Book your Moab river rafting full day trip today!
Call us at (435) 355-0776 to book your full day private trip today!
- Private transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- Licensed, professional guide dedicated exclusively to your group
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M., LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!