Tour starts and ends in downtown Moab
7:30 am – 12:00 pm
4 ½ hours
$500 plus tax flat rate for 1-4 guests (includes National Parks entrance fees)
Additional guests $65 each plus tax (max 2 additional guests for 6 total)
10 minutes prior to departure
Experience the stunning beauty of Arches National Park, a landscape replete with ancient, sculpted arches and monuments, canyons and cliffs, towers, and alcoves. On this private tour, you and your group will explore the massive spaces and tiny details that compose this fantastic place. Learn about the geology, human history, and biodiversity that make this world-famous park all at once unique, delicate, and grand. Bring your camera!
Your guide will escort you through Arches National Park, making stops to explore popular monuments and marvelous lookout points. There will be time for some short optional walks to explore some of the “greatest hits” such as Park Avenue, Courthouse Towers, Balanced Rock, The Windows, Panorama Point, Sandstone Arch, Landscape Arch, Delicate Arch and others. We will custom tailor this tour to your taste to find just the right balance of driving, walking, and soaking up the scenery. Your professional guide will share local stories and canyon country interpretive information to help you get the most from your experience. Duration: 4.5 hours
This tour can be designed to focus on sightseeing or hiking. Please let us know your preference upon booking! Your guide will work with you to plan just the right route for your group’s vision of the ideal national park experience.
While enjoying the park, we teach and abide by the Leave No Trace principles so that others may experience it for generations to come.
Consider capping off your perfect Moab day with a Last Call Raft Tour on the Colorado River!
- Water cooler for refills
- Light snacks (granola bar, etc.)
- Friendly, professional guide and interpretive information
- Pick up and drop off at your in-town Moab accommodations (guests staying out of town will meet at Lions Park Trail Hub or our downtown shop for check-in)
- What to bring for sightseeing tours:
- Always check weather forecasts for your adventures so you can prepare appropriately.
- Desert temperatures can be extreme, and weather can change very quickly. If you intend to do any walking, please come prepared for the great outdoors!
- Hat with a brim for shade
- Walking shoes*
- Personal water bottle, full
- Additional snacks if desired (this is not a lunch tour)
- Camera and/or binoculars
- Extra layers of clothing including a rain jacket
- A day pack for your personal gear
*For hiking-specific tours we recommend sturdy, comfortable hiking or athletic shoes or hiking boots
Upon pick up, you will be asked to carefully read and sign an Acknowledgment of Risk form for each member of your group. Adults will read and sign this form for themselves and on behalf of any minor (under age 18) for whom they are a legal guardian. You may prepare this form ahead of time by printing it here. If there are minors in your group whose legal guardian is not on the tour, please print this form and have the guardian complete it ahead of time, and present it to us completed at check-in.