Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
9am - Around 1:30pm
4 ½ hrs (2 ½+ river hours)
$74 Adults | $60 Youth (AGES 5-17)
Ages 5 and up at most water levels
Experience Moab’s best river rafting on our half day Colorado river trip. Our half-day rafting trip is a mild-to-moderate whitewater experience with plenty of tranquil float time. Relax and simply gaze at the astounding beauty of canyon country while your guide rows you down the Colorado River, or boost your group activity level by paddling along. Trips average 2 ½ – 2 ¾ hours on the water (total 4 – 4 ½ hours) along the famous Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River just outside of Moab.
This particular section of the Fisher Towers run is characterized by wide-open desert vistas and mesas, capped off by a stunning view of the LaSal Mountains in the distance. Enjoy four named rapids ranging from Class I – Class III, depending on the season.
- Transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M., LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!