Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
9am - Around 1:30pm
4 ½ hrs (2 ½+ river hours)
$595 flat rate + 3% land use fee for 1-8 guests
$75 ea. additional guest up to 11 total. Group Trip: $85/pp + 3% land use fee
Ages 5 and up and 50 lbs. minimum at most water levels
Experience Moab’s best river rafting on our half day private Colorado River trip. Your group will enjoy private transportation along the scenic Highway 128, your own guide, and a raft just for your group. This half-day rafting trip is a mild-to-moderate whitewater experience with plenty of tranquil float time. Relax and simply gaze at the astounding beauty of canyon country while your guide rows you down the Colorado River, or boost your group activity level by paddling along. Trips average 2 ½ – 2 ¾ hours on the water (total trip time 4 – 4 ½ hours) along the famous Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River just outside of Moab.
This section of the Fisher Towers run is characterized by wide-open desert vistas and mesas, capped off by a stunning view of the LaSal Mountains in the distance. Enjoy four named rapids ranging from Class I – Class III, depending on the season.
Group Trip: Meet new friends on this shared experience.
$85 per person + 3% land use fee
Private Charter Trip: A private raft with your own guide, and a private van with your own driver. A more intimate experience for just you and your own traveling companions.
$595 + 3% land use fee (flat rate) for 1- 8 guests
$75 ea. additional guest up to 11 total
Call us today at (435) 355-0776 to book your private trip!
- Private transportation by air-conditioned van to the river and back from our downtown Moab hub
- Licensed, professional guide dedicated exclusively to your group
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
- Helmets available upon request
- Water and snacks (A.M., LATE LIGHT, and SUP tours) plus riverside picnic lunch (P.M. and FULL DAY)
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!