WWV is proud to offer top-of-the-line rental gear for your day at the river or lake.
Our vessels include equipment from industry leaders such as NRS, Hyside, HALA, Aire, and Achilles.
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Splash Jackets
- Inflatable kayaks (solo or tandem)
- Paddle rafts or oar boats
- PFD’s (flotation vests)
- Floating River Couch (really!)
- Extra paddles
- Dry Bags
..and much more!
Git Yer Gear and Git Out There!
Your self-guided day on the Colorado river or nearby lake takes planning. Our professional staff can recommend a boat, kayak, or paddleboard for your plans and experience. Ask us to consult about put-in and take-out points along our local Moab stretch of the Colorado River. Please call 435-355-0776 to rent your adventure!
The best way to enjoy the water is to be prepared. Know what to expect in terms of water levels and weather and plan accordingly. Words of wisdom: always take plenty of water, cinch that PFD tightly, and stay left at Whites Rapid.
Please prepare the following documents for an efficient Rental/Self-Guided Trip Check-In:
- Rental Agreement – One per party
- Waiver (adult) – All participating adults must read carefully and sign
- Waiver (minor) – All participants under age 18 must have a legal guardian carefully read and sign on their behalf
Paddling with your dog?
Travelling with your dog? You can rent from Wild West Voyages! Here is how we LOVE DOGS and LOVE our BOATS too! We have these rentals available for dog use:
- 2 tandem inflatable kayaks
- One 14-ft. paddle raft
Please ask for these if you intend to bring your dog on the river!
- Dogs are NOT allowed on all other rental equipment. Renters found to have transported a dog on other WWV rental vessels will be charged an extra day’s rental fee for cleaning plus fees for any resulting damages to the equipment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Protect your dog the way you do your humans: bring your own canine PFD (life vest). WWV does not supply these; they are the responsibility of the dog owner.
- Renters are responsible for any damage caused by dogs (or humans) to the rented kayak or raft. We recommend keeping claws trimmed.
- Renters will sign a rental agreement agreeing to all other rental stipulations with regard to timing, safety, and damage fees.