WWV is proud to offer top-of-the-line rental gear for your day at the river or lake.
Our vessels include equipment from industry leaders such as NRS, Hyside, HALA, Aire, and Achilles.
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Splash Jackets
- Inflatable kayaks (solo or tandem)
- Paddle rafts or oar boats
- PFD’s (flotation vests)
- Floating River Couch (really!)
- Extra paddles
- Dry Bags
..and much more!
Git Yer Gear and Git Out There!
Your self-guided day on the Colorado river or nearby lake takes planning. Our professional staff can recommend a boat, kayak, or paddleboard for your plans and experience. Ask us to consult about put-in and take-out points along our local Moab stretch of the Colorado River. Please call 435-355-0776 to rent your adventure!
The best way to enjoy the water is to be prepared. Know what to expect in terms of water levels and weather and plan accordingly. Words of wisdom: always take plenty of water, cinch that PFD tightly, and stay left at Whites Rapid.
Please prepare the following documents for an efficient Rental/Self-Guided Trip Check-In:
- Rental Agreement – One per party
- Waiver (adult) – All participating adults must read carefully and sign
- Waiver (minor) – All participants under age 18 must have a legal guardian carefully read and sign on their behalf