Our Most Popular Rentals
What’s a visit to the desert without some time on the water? Choose a low-key day at Kens Lake or a self-guided float on the Colorado River. Local sections feature a range of routes from flat water to class III rapids. Wild West Voyages can set you up with a route plan, transportation logistics, and the cleanest gear in town!
If you prefer to experience the Colorado River with a professional guide, click here!
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Board
For Kens Lake or Colorado River
HALA and SOL, industry top performers!
Includes PFD, paddle, pump, quick-release leash, helmet for whitewater sections, transport straps
Solo Inflatable Kayak
Includes PFD, paddle, pump, helmet for whitewater sections, transport straps
Tandem Inflatable Kayak
Includes 2 PFD’s, 2 paddles, pump, 2 helmets for whitewater sections, transport straps
*We also offer dog-friendly tandem IK’s! Please ask!
Hyside 10.5 ft. Mini Max Paddle Raft
Self-bailing, includes gear for 2-4 paddlers (PFD’s, paddles, helmets for whitewater sections), pump, transport straps
Aire or Hyside 12 ft. Paddle Raft
Self-bailing, includes gear for 2-5 paddlers (PFDs, paddles, helmets for whitewater sections), pump, transport straps
*We also offer a dog-friendly 12-ft raft! Please ask!
$145/day + tx
Paddle Raft 14-ft
Self-bailing, includes gear for 5-8 paddlers (PFD’s, paddles, helmets for whitewater sections), pump, transport straps
*We also offer a dog-friendly 14-ft raft! Please ask!
Also available for rent
15-ft. and 16-ft. paddle rafts. Wild West Voyages has the best boats in town, so “Git’ yer’ gear and git’ out there!” Click below for pricing and details.
WWV is proud to offer top-of-the-line rental gear for your day at the river or lake.
Our Moab river raft rentals include equipment from industry leaders such as NRS, Hyside, HALA, Aire, Sol Paddle Boards, Rocky Mountain Raft, and Achilles.
- Paddle rafts (10.5 ft – 16 ft)
- Inflatable kayaks (solo or tandem)
- Wetsuits, neoprene boots, and splash jackets
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Pumps of all kinds
- Dry bags
- Kayak coolers
- Helmets, paddles, and PFD’s (Youth size for kids 50-90 lbs., Adult size for 90+ lbs.)
Moab river raft rentals and much more!
*Due to the varied logistics of self-guiding, all rentals are booked by phone. Please call 435-355-0776 to set up your river day!*
Git Yer Gear and Git Out There!
Your self-guided day on the Colorado River or nearby lake takes planning. Our professional staff can recommend a boat, kayak, or paddleboard for your plans and experience. Ask us to consult about put-in and take-out points along our local Moab stretch of the Colorado River. Click here for a list of put-in and take-out points along with the local “Moab Daily” and a description of what to expect on the river between these points. Our staff can help consult as well. Please call 435-355-0776 to rent your adventure!
The best way to enjoy the water is to be prepared. Know what to expect in terms of water levels and weather and plan accordingly. Words of wisdom: always take plenty of water, cinch that PFD tightly, and stay left at Whites Rapid… and please, always LEAVE NO TRACE.
Please prepare the following documents for an efficient Rental/Self-Guided Trip Check-In. You can use the electronic link on your confirmation email to submit these digitally, or print them up here:
- Rental Agreement – One per party
- Waiver (adult) – All participating adults must read carefully and sign
- Waiver (minor) – All participants under age 18 must have a legal guardian carefully read and sign on their behalf
Paddling with your dog?
Travelling with your dog? You can rent from Wild West Voyages! Here is how we LOVE DOGS and LOVE our BOATS too! We have these rentals available for dog use:
- 4 tandem inflatable kayaks
- One 12-ft. paddle raft
- One 14-ft. paddle raft
Please ask for these if you intend to bring your dog on the river!
- Dogs are NOT allowed on all other rental equipment. Renters found to have transported a dog on other WWV rental vessels will be charged an extra day’s rental fee for cleaning plus fees for any resulting damages to the equipment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Always protect your dog the way you do your humans: bring your own canine PFD (life vest). Dog PFD’s are available for purchase in the Wild West Voyages shop (call ahead to reserve). They are also for sale at both Gearheads and Moab Gear Trader in Moab.
- Renters are responsible for any damage caused by dogs (or humans) to the rented kayak or raft. We recommend keeping claws trimmed.
- Renters will sign a rental agreement agreeing to all other rental stipulations with regard to timing, safety, and damage fees.