Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
Times vary; call to arrange
3 ½ - 4 hours (2 ½ river hours)
$85 per person (plus tax)
Ages 10 and Up, Beginner to Experienced
Select a ½ day guided Kayak trip in an “IK” and paddle down the river at surface level. Interact with the water and enjoy your agility as you propel yourself to explore your surroundings. Your guide can provide the instruction you need for paddling techniques. It’s an up-close interaction with the river! Novice-friendly, more challenging at higher water levels. We provide the guide, equipment, snack and water. Solo or tandem kayaks available (young adventurers ages 10-12 must share a tandem kayak with adult). AM, PM, and Late Light options available, as well as whitewater or flat-water river choices. A Kayak trip with Wild West Voyages is fun for the whole family.
- Aire Tomcat inflatable kayak (tandem and solo options available)
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest (though we will be paddling in mostly calm water)
- Helmet for whitewater tours
- Transportation to the river and back from our downtown location
- Safety and technical instruction by your professional guide
- Water and snacks
NOTE: Wetsuits, jackets, and river booties are available for rent at check-in
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
*For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!