Colorado River - Moab Utah
Two full days of Colorado river rafting and one night of riverside camping
PRIVATE CHARTER TRIP:
$2695 flat rate for 1-6 guests
$395 ea. additional guest (up to 10 guests total)
+4.5% land use fee
A brief meeting the evening prior to departure;
8am check-in on departure day
EXCLUSIVE WILD WEST VOYAGES OVERNIGHT RAFTING and CAMPING GETAWAY
Bring your favorite folks on a private chartered two-day, one-night raft trip on the Colorado River near Moab, Utah. Enjoy the phases of stunning light in canyon country from sunup to sundown, camp along the shore of the Colorado River, enjoy fresh-cooked meals while you sink your toes into desert sand. This trip is known for refreshing river splashes, bright sunny days, and dark starry nights. Unplug and reconnect in Utah’s magnificent red rock wonderland.
Private Group Charter $2395 for up to six guests. Additional guests $395 each; up to ten guests in total. A 3% land use fee is added to all trips.
- Two full days and one night of luxury guided rafting and camping on the Colorado River near Moab High quality camp-cooked meals
- Day 1: Lunch and Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch
- Cold water available on rafts; powdered drinks, coffee, tea, cocoa and juice at camp Transportation to the river and back by air-conditioned van from Moab
- Option to leave your car at take-out point or park overnight at our secure downtown location
- Refreshing mix of calm water and family-friendly rapids Class I-II, and sometimes class III depending on seasonal flows
- Option to paddle or ride along while guides row
- Luxury sleeping pad and tent
- Large dry bag for your overnight and personal gear
- Personal attention and our boutique brand of fun for just you and your travel group
- Top local professional, licensed guides
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE:
- Guide and driver gratuity
- Sleeping bag rental $20 (NOTE: During these Covid times most guests prefer to bring their own sleeping bag. If you cannot bring one, you can rent one from us! We have them professionally laundered after each use)
- Solo or tandem inflatable kayak rental $55 and $69 (two days for the price of one for our overnight guests)
Yes. Though Wild West Voyages cannot provide these drinks, you may bring your own and we will pack them in our coolers for you to enjoy at camp.
The guest list will be limited to just your own travel group and dedicated river guides, plus drivers to and from the river.
We will put in at Dewey Bridge, 30 miles upriver from Moab, camp at one of several camp areas along the route and take out the following afternoon at Take Out Beach. Total trip distance 20 river miles.
- We will meet briefly the evening prior to your departure for a small orientation, check-in procedures, and distribution of dry bags for packing.
- Day 1: Meet at Wild West Voyages at 8:00 am to depart for the river by 8:30. Enjoy a 45- minute drive up one of America’s most scenic highways. Mellow river float day on the river with a stop for lunch in aptly-named Postcard Alley. Arrive at camp early afternoon and enjoy free time, games, or a light hike. Fresh-prepared riverside dinner and stargazing before bed.
- Day 2: After another home-made meal we depart camp for a full day of rafting. This section combines some flatter sections with six named rapids, class I-III depending on seasonal flows. We stop for lunch at one of many riverside beaches or sand bars along the way. We arrive at our take-out early-to-mid-afternoon. After a cheerful farewell to your guides, you will be transported back to Wild West Voyages, arriving by
Available May through September and, weather permitting, into October. Please call us with your travel dates and we will endeavor to customize your launch timing. Advance booking is a must to get your preferred dates! For the best experience we recommend weekdays. Not available on holiday weekends.
Anyone age 8 and up who is healthy enough to spend two days outdoors and one night camping. A sense of adventure is important!
Our guides are happy to prepare gluten-free and/or vegetarian meals for you by request. Please provide us with this information at booking.