Moab – Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River
2:00 PM departure, approx. return time 6:00 PM
3 ½ - 4 hours (2 ½ river hours)
$425 Private Inflatable Kayak Charter 1-4
$95 Additional Guests (up to 8 guests total)
+3% land use fee charged on all tours
Ages 10 and Up, Beginner to Experienced
Due to the physical nature of the activity, all participants age 10-12 will paddle a tandem kayak with a participating adult.
Select a ½ day guided trip in an “IK” and paddle down the river at surface level. Interact with the water and enjoy your agility as you propel yourself to explore your surroundings. Your guide can provide the instruction you need for paddling techniques. It’s an up-close interaction with the river! Novice-friendly, more challenging at higher water levels. We provide the guide, equipment, snack and water. Solo or tandem kayaks available (young adventurers ages 10-12 must share a tandem kayak with adult). AM and Late Light options available, as well as whitewater or flatwater river choices.
Note: Tour times and availability may change due to water levels.
To save time you may review the confirmation email and fill out the waiver.
Every youth age 10-17 must have their waiver signed by their parent or guardian. A waiver will be emailed to you with your confirmation email, it may be forwarded to the parent or guardian of any youth in your reservation.
A Land Use Fee of 3% is added in the taxes section of the invoice.
- Aire Tomcat inflatable kayak (tandem and solo options available)
- U.S. Coast Guard approved whitewater flotation vest (though we will be paddling in mostly calm water)
- Transportation to the river and back from our downtown location
- Safety and technical instruction by your professional guide
- Water and snacks
- Helmets available upon request
NOTE: Wetsuits, jackets, and river booties are available for rent at check-in.
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
You Might Also Want:
- Waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks.
We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!”