How Wild West Voyages is handling Covid-19
…and how you can help!
Wild West Voyages continues a thoughtful, careful process in conducting its Moab adventure offerings with health and safety as a top priority. Our goal is to responsibly bring you the adventures you seek while doing our part to prevent the spread of Covid-19. This involves honoring current guidelines by the agencies that oversee our activities: CDC, Southeast Utah Health Department, the Bureau of Land Management, and the State of Utah. Please support us in our efforts to adhere to these mandates, and above all to protect staff and guests to the best of our ability. This policy in enforced for all guests and staff REGARLESS OF VACCINATION OR PREVIOUS INFECTION STATUS.
GENERAL CHANGES TO OUR ADVENTURE OFFERINGS:
- All river tours have both Shared Group and Private Charter options to suit your comfort level.
- Rental check-in appointments are staggered both for your health and safety and to offer you the best service.
- Rental shuttles can be shared with multiple groups.
IN THE OFFICE AND STORE:
The cleanliness of our space and equipment has always been a priority. This has not changed!
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer is available to all guests and staff upon entry to the building and vehicles.
- Staff members conduct regular cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces on the premises including counter tops, bathroom surfaces, doorknobs, light switches, phone and computer surfaces, clip boards and pens.
- All guests and staff members must wear a mask or suitable face covering while riding in a vehicle, regardless of previous Covid infection or vaccination status. While outdoors, masking is not required and this decision is up to each individual.
- All vehicle interiors are cleaned after each group use.
GUIDED RAFT, KAYAK, AND PADDLE BOARD TRIPS:
- Check-in procedures have been updated to include a Covid-19 symptom and exposure checklist which all guests or their legal guardians will sign before participating. • Guests, drivers, and guides will follow transportation procedures outlined above. • Guests and guides are permitted but not required to wear face coverings while rafting on the water.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all times on the river and during stops.
- We thoroughly clean all boats and equipment after every use (we always have). YOUR ROLE:
- Go with the flow! You are here to have fun and connect with the stunning canyon country and the Colorado River! This has not changed a bit.
- It’s always a good idea to bring a personal supply of sanitizer or hand wipes. • As always, plan ahead and be prepared! Bring appropriate clothing, hat, skin protection and footwear for whatever the great outdoors may bring including strong sun, hot surfaces and change of weather. Check your specific activity confirmation for a list of what to bring!
- As a guest we ask you to please do your best to help us in our endeavor to mitigate spread of the virus and keep folks safe.
- Lastly, we are asking ANYONE, guest or staff member, who is feeling under the weather, has a fever, or has been around someone feeling sick to NOT ATTEND your activity, and to seek the proper medical counsel.
- Cancellation and refund policies are in force as described on our website and linked in guest confirmation emails. NO REFUNDS beyond what policy allows will be given for cancellations due to Covid.
Lovingly penned by Swirlin’ Eddy For Wild West Voyages